Job Role: Security Consultant - Blast
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Security Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Security Consultant - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary!
Our client is looking for a Security Consultant to join their team. The candidate may have to work from the clients' office in the UK or abroad and could be expected to be seconded in to the client's organisation. The candidate will therefore be expected to be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
Due to the nature of our client's work a good technical understanding will be required.
Our client prides themselves on high standards and the commitment with which they engage with clients to help them find approaches to solving their challenging and complex problems. Our client's projects are founded on proven security analysis and sound engineering / technical capability.
- Will be expected to take roles in client project delivery assignments
- Responsible for commercial management of client assignments
- Responsible for client relationships during projects
- Responsible for developing effective approaches to client requirements, calling for originality and ingenuity in devising recommendations
- Will assist the team lead in business development internal and external to further develop the security business
- Graduate level education or equivalent in a technical discipline (e.g. engineering or sciences) or a security related discipline
- Must have an understanding and design experience of security throughout the full design lifecycle and be able to work to RIBA stages
- A basic technical understanding of electronic security systems
- Must have experience in undertaking security threat and risk assessment and security site surveys
- Must be able to produce ConOps and also Operational Requirements for physical measures to various levels of detail
- Experience in designing out crime using CPTED and SBD principles and also have experience in CTM design
- Must have experience in designing and specifying HVM schemes
- Must have a working knowledge about blast effects and blast and ballistic mitigation
- The ability to implement security best practice according to various standards e.g. CPNI, CAST, Police, LPCB 1175
- Must have experience in a consultancy type role involving requirements capture, stakeholder management, client briefings, presentations, project management and report writing
- Will have experience in security design integration and assurance of installed security measures
- Understanding of (enterprise) risk management principles
- Good presentation skills
- Bid preparation and business development
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with tight deadlines
- An MSc in a security related discipline
- Membership of a recognised security or professional organisation e.g. IET, RSES, ASIS, SyI and also demonstrate Continuing Professional Development in the field of security
- A good understanding of relevant software such as AutoCAD, MS Project, specialist blast software etc.
- A good understanding of security policies, procedures and operations
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.