7,901 total live jobs
 
Search jobs
Enter keyword(s):Search tips
Select job sector:
Enter Town/Country/Postcode
Enter salary range (£)
Advanced search
Register your CV
Let us make life easier for you! By storing your CV in our secure database recruiters can find YOU taking the hassle out of looking for jobs yourself.

Jobs
Field Service Technician - Hemel Hempstead
 
Title: Field Service Technician - Hemel Hempstead
Category: Engineering
Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full Time
Salary: £22,000.00 - £25,000.00
Salary per: annum
More jobs like this
More jobs by this recruiter
Create jobs by email
 
Description:
Field Service Technician - Hemel Hempstead

 

Non-Negotiable:

Able to drive 3 & a half ton truck Clean Driving License High-level of flexibility Extra Pointers:

Open-minded Ambitious - a lot of room for growth Autonomus Highly Organised Salary Flexibility:

£22k - £25k Working Hours:

37.5 hours Flexible Team SetUp:

Hardware - 2 full-time  and 2 contractors Operations Team - 3 people Reporting to - Engineering Manager  

Benefits:

Leave You are entitled to 22 days annual leave in addition to the government statutory paid holidays per year if you are a full-time employee Annual leave loading is incorporated into your Salary.

All full-time employees are entitled to 10 days personal leave per year of service. Pension (NEST) The company will contribute a minimum of 2%, and you will contribute 3% from a portion of your earnings, making a total of 5% paid into your retirement savings

SIM Plan Tablet The Role

We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team as a Field Service Technician, based at our Hemel Hempstead office. The successful candidate will have a driving background and demonstrate customer service skills. On a day to day basis you will:

Carry out the process of delivery, installation and collection for our Health Stations across the UK Carry out maintenance on the company Health Station Assist in troubleshooting, analysing faults and finding solutions to reduce downtime This role will involve extensive travel all over the UK and frequent overnight stays. This is not your average role, so the need to be flexible in terms of working hours, start and finish, are imperative. In return, we will provide you with full on the job training and a tablet and phone plan. Plus a great team to work with!

Key Responsibilities

Installation and collection of our Health Stations Repair and servicing of our Health Station (training will be given) Plan driving routes and meet delivery schedules Liaison with customers in a professional manner Undergo regular product training and development About You

Ability to undertake extensive driving and travel regularly Proven experience in providing exceptional customer service A mature, positive and professional attitude A conscientious and flexible work ethic Excellent communications and interpersonal skills The ability to undertake heavy work: this role requires the ability to lift, push and pull at least 20kg or over of product and often in excess of 30 kg Ability to undertake physical activities including, but not limited to: crouching, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, reaching and repetitive motions and stooping A full, ‘clean’ manual driver’s license and the ability to drive a 3.5 tonne van An understanding/knowledge of basic electronics Technical qualifications a distinct advantage, but not essential  

  KEY SKILLS Installation and collection of our Health Stations Repair and servicing of our Health Station (training will be given) Plan driving routes and meet delivery schedules Liaison with customers in a professional manner Undergo regular product training and development
Apply for this job
 
(3rd party vacancy)
 
If this job is not for you, why not try one of these instead?