10,063 total live jobs
Search jobs
Enter keyword(s):Search tips
Select job sector:
Enter Town/Country/Postcode
Enter salary range (£)
Advanced search
Register your CV
Let us make life easier for you! By storing your CV in our secure database recruiters can find YOU taking the hassle out of looking for jobs yourself.

Civil Design Engineer
Title: Civil Design Engineer
Category: Engineering
Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full Time
Salary: £45,000.00 - £55,000.00
Salary per: annum
More jobs like this
More jobs by this recruiter
Create jobs by email
Infrastructure Highways/Drainage Engineer Position

Strata - Civil & Structural Engineering are currently working with a busy Technical Department of a blue chip house builder that are looking to add to their Technical team with the appointment of an additional experienced Civil Highways / Drainage Engineer.

With a proven background within residential highways/drainage, this successful candidate will be proficient in the following:

Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering or similar with at least 5 years experience. The ideal candidate will have an MEng or BEng in Civil Engineering or similar.

Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, WinDes and Civils 3D

Experience of designing S38 / S104 / S278 schemes

Client and local authority / water company liaison experience

A solid background in design of residential schemes.

Excellent communication and report writing skills with a keen eye for detail

Excellent numeracy skills with ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of data analysis

Experience of earthwork design, designing SUDS schemes

Experience of leading a team of teams of engineers, with a willingness to train junior staff members

If this role is of interest to you or some one you know please get in contact with Dave Boon on or .uk

If you Know someone who may be suitable - Strata Consulting run a £500 Referral Scheme Full T & C`s can be found on our Website.
Apply for this job
(3rd party vacancy)
If this job is not for you, why not try one of these instead?